SDC is currently seeking photogrammetry, survey and GIS personnel to fill key production or leadership roles. Corporate associate or partnership opportunity for a candidate with exemplary credentials and work ethic who is professionally registered with NCBELS.
Duties and Responsibilities of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
- Support client relations, communications and business development.
- Support project technical planning and cost estimating.
- Photogrammetry, Survey and GIS project execution.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment.
Skills and Requirements of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
- North Carolina SI, PLS and or PE in good standing with NCBELS and or a registered GIS Professional (GISP) are not required however, are a plus.
- Professional Registrations in other states a plus, SC, VA and or FL in particular, Land Surveyor, Photogrammetric Surveyor or GIS Professional registration.
- Registration with the American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) as a Certified Photogrammetrist a plus.
- Candidate must have a high school diploma/GED.
- 2-year or 4-year degree in Surveying, Engineering, GIS or Geomatics a plus.
- Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years of relative experience in Photogrammetry, Land Surveying or GIS with emphasis on some or all of the following: stereo data collection; aero-triangulation; airborne or terrestrial GPS data collection and post processing; LiDAR post processing and classification; digital orthoimagery; and UAS. Accredited education can may be considered as experience.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a federal security clearance.
- Experience with NCDOT Photogrammetry and Location Survey practices a plus.
- Experience with DATEM or ImageStation Photogrammetry software platforms a plus.
- Experience with Autocad, Microstation and ESRI software platforms a plus.
- Military veteran a plus.
- A valid NC driver license and a good driving record required.
- Must be willing to travel on a limited basis.
The skills and requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge and abilities required for entry level to key role positions.
We are looking for energetic, creative, flexible, patient, autonomous individuals who are: willing to work at a dynamic pace; adept at learning new skills and current technology; looking for a career opportunity. Candidates must share a commitment to our company’s vision, mission and values.
SDC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.